Thursday, June 4, 2009

Future Wedding Dress?






Ahhh. Look at that dress. I found this dress while searching for Fairy Fashion on the Internet. I wish I could sew like that. I am resolved to sew my own wedding dress and I will make it look like this one as much as I can. But that is a ways up the road from now so I had better learn to sew that well.



I think that drawing dresses might help me in the long run of being a costume designer, so to figure out how to tweak the dress to my liking, I drew it up in different ways. I drew a spring-like sleeveless dress
and a more old styled dress with small puffed sleeves.

3 comments:

Brynn said...

oh wow that dress is gorgeous! it looks like a princesses dress.
and i love your spring sleeved version, the colors too.

Elizabeth J. said...

Love the dress!

Alviana said...

gorgeous dress! u have a very interesting blog. love to see ur sewing outcome :)